Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Living in a Movie

A strange set of pictures of a small part of the huge campus of the University of California, Berkeley which I visited yesterday when Mike was in a meeting. It isn't even a case of all style, no substance. This place invites envy.

One of the libraries...

Sather tower, otherwise known as the Campanile. I was there too early to go to the top which is meant to afford amazing views, but it seems likely that I will return to find out myself.

Home of good but strong coffee, and some history.

They have even branded the soap dispensers.

Another world.

I even saw a group of small children lining up for summer school with their parents looking on about to embark on whatever children do in summer school, cared for only by students in matching t shirts.

I live in a 80's film. Please can someone pinch me occasionally?

No comments: