Monday, September 29, 2008

Mike is not an Oompa Loompa. I repeat, Mike is not an Oompa Loompa.



Mike seemed to think that the title of my last post, implied that he was, or was like, an Ooompa Loompa. As he stands at 6' 1 3/4 inches tall, the thought was no where near my mind. To appease his clearly fragile ego, I have posted a shameful photo of me in my hair net at the Chocolate Factory. I am not ashamed of the net, more the strange thing my lips and teeth have done, and my farmers-wife rosy-cheeks courtesy of the Californian sun.

In fact, I am so unashamed of my hair net, I brought it home, plus an extra one which I slipped in my bag discreetly. You never know when they may come in handy, and it pays to be prepared for all eventualities.

1 comment:

Mima said...

Very fetching! If Mike is not an Oompa Loompa then maybe the next purchases should be a pair of dungarees & some green pom pom shoes so he can get his impersonation sorted out, you can't have a trip to the chocolate factory without Oompa Loompas!