Friday, October 31, 2008

I Just Called to Say I Blog You*

I discovered last night that the only phone numbers I can remember are thus:

1. My first ever home phone number
2. My mum's current home phone number
3. Mike's old mobile number
4. Mike's parents' home phone number
5. My old mobile number
6. My current phone number
7. The phone number for Going Live
8. A chat line number (Chat Back - go on google it!) from around 1997 which was constantly advertised with a clearly catchy jingle

And that is it. Eight numbers. Two of which I have never even called, from a twenty nine year and eleven month life involving several moves and corresponding phone numbers. I am not sure what this says about me, but I am thinking I should maybe reference it on my resume. Which reminds me...

* title supplied by a monkey obsessed limb clicking boy, currently dancing around the room with only his feet and elbows. We have had too much coffee, sorry.

3 comments:

fadefast said...

01 811 8055 or 01 811 8181?

blues singer said...

neither, O81 811 8181.

Larimarlady said...

It's taken me the best part of 2 years to learn my mobile phone number. I think my brain is slowly rejecting new numbers.

Strangely enough, I can remember the car number plates of all the cars we've had.